This is the final Beta, so expect some updates from Moonlight on this version. **. But you need to be aware of the possible unknown issue after cfw. RTS is not new for other R4 flashcarts, like R4i Gold Plus, R4iTT RTS and R4i Gold 3DS.. R4i SDHC 3ds RTS in our store supports DS gaming on console system up to V11.13.0-45 since Dec 3rd, 2019, but not for 3DS games. 4. The R4 is compatible with all XL and LL systems world wide. This chip does support Custom firmware modification to your 3DS XL, after that, you can play 3ds cia. R4i-SDHC 3DS kernel download (with 3DS mark) Supports 3DS, 3DS XL, NEW Nintendo 3DS, NEW Nintendo 3DS XL, and Nintendo 2DS With the latest 11.13.0 System Update. Sitemap | Tags, Wood R4 | R4i SDHC 1.4.5 | Wood R4 DS | R4 Wood | R4 Wood Revolution | Wood R4 Software | R4 Wood Cards | R4 SDHC | Wood R4 DS Card | DS R4 Wood | R4 DSi | Wood R4 Revolution For DS | DSi R4 | Nintendo DS R4 Wood | R4 Wood Firmware | Wood Firmwares | Wood R4i, R4i SDHC 3ds RTS in our store supports DS gaming on console system up to V11.13.0-45 since Dec 3rd, 2019, but not for 3DS games, Wrong date or firmware expired! Sitemap | Terms And Conditions / Privacy Policy | Shipping And Returns | R4 3DS Affiliate Program. Close. 1. Thanks If you want to play 3ds games without console firmware modification, please buy a Sky3ds PLUS, if you are qualified to do console firmware change to your 3DSXL, get a R4i Gold 3DS PLUS r4ids.cn which is also available at r4wood.com, Posted by Anonymous customer on 10th Jan 2018, I'm planning to buy a 3DS XL, and I would like to have this R4. A Maximum of 10 Free R4 Cards in total will be shipped with your order. Copy all 3 updated files “_ds_menu.sys”, “_DS_MENU.dat”, “EON_WRITE.dat” onto the root directory of the microSD card. As a result, it also works flawlessly on the new 3DS version 11.13.0 update. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Remove the microSD card from the micro SD reader and plug it in to your R4 RTS as shown in the picture below. Without the firmware files, your r4 will not be recognized when you insert it into your DS, DSi or Nintendo 3DS system. The firmware is free to download and use. Please choose the language version of the kernel for your card. Make sure the format of the microSD is in (FAT or FAT32) Yes, this r4 works fine with your two systems. All prices are in USD. Click on the language you prefer. Our latest firmware for our R4 3DS RTS now fully supports the Nintendo 3DS 4.2.09 update, as well as the very newest 1.44 (1.4.4 update) for the Nintendo DSI and Nintendo DSi XL console. It says free shipping, but can you please tell how much import/tax its gonna end up costing shipping to Sweden. After the updated process is finished, you may take out the R4i SDHC RTS card. Wholesale orders are not part of the buy 2 get 1 free promotion due to the discount / wholesale pricing. Put your R4 in to your hand held game system, and turn it on. Thanks in advance, This is a built-in protection into our R4 3DS RTS Cards to ensure that in the event that the incorrect firmware is being used on the card, it will not be able to damage or brick the card in any way. “Press [A] to continue[EON]…” message will be displayed on the bottom of the screen. R4i Gold 3DS Firmware As of December 7, 2019 supports the latest 11.13.0 Update. R4i SDHC 3ds RTS in our store supports DS gaming on console system up to V11.13.0-45 since Dec 3rd, 2019, but not for 3DS games. Please note that our Buy 2 Get 1 Free Promotion Does Not Include Micro SD Cards. R4i-SDHC RTS problems. It does offer better support for microSD Cards than the original R4 DS and can use microSD cards up to 16GB in size offering up plenty of space for your games, movies, music, homebrew, apps, games and more. Though you will notice that more of the files are in actual folders from your archive. We recommend you download 7-Zip - the open source freeware archival tool that allows you to uncompress zip, 7z, and RAR files - free! Please choose the language version of the kernel for your card. In fact, one of the biggest reasons why many have issues using their cards when they first receive them is because they have not yet installed/copied over the firmware files to their micro SD Card. We always recommend using folders to help you organize your card - but they are not necessary. R4wood.com is a China Based online shop that sells Wood R4 DS, R4i SDHC V1.4.5, R4i Gold 3DS, R4i Gold, EZFlash iV microSD directly to customers. There should be no other file or folder in the main directory. Except hardware difference, RTS function and firmware capability, there are no differences between this RTS R4 3DS and V5.0 R4 3DS. By completing your order you agree to the US dollar charge and the equivalent amount based on the exchange rate at the time of processing. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok, recommend this http://old.r4wood.com/products/R4i-Gold-3DS-PLUS-version-Compatible-DS-3DS-Games.html. All of our firmware files are compressed either in ZIP format or RAR format.