1. ‘TurboSystemV:Your vehicle is totaled!’How to not damage the vehicle?I want to keep driving. Chaos Mod V is an attempt to mimic the Chaos mods found on SA and VC. I can't believe that the vanilla version of GTA V doesn't have nitro. 130.289 Downloads , 2,82 MB @Eddlm Easily the best nitro mod available, but as others have mentioned there's a problem with the placement of the flames when using an upgraded exhaust that's in a different position. I have nitro set for left toggle click. Added an EngineMultiplier so you can set how much power the engine has when using nitro. @XMOD This is a really cool mod, I started to use it from last year,it was all fine, but when the game updated to the latest version, it still works but the game always show like "unrecoverable fault" then I realized this mod has stopped updating for a few years, so can this old mod effect my game and make "fatal error" ? A: Visit https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/turbosystemv-ultra-nitro for the latest version. super EPIC mod but can you fix it Eddlm. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Grand Theft Auto V). best nitro mod !! IMPORTANT: Gamepad is still not functional. @XMOD the newer updates makes the mod not work. Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods: hey . Changelog: V1.1: -GAU-8 Avenger sound mod included, thanks to Walter. @Eddlm Awesome mod, any chance to be able to resize the nitro bar? Eddlm. This is a needed mod, thank you for creating this. Aide pour l'installation GTA 5 Cheats Realistic Nitro 1.7.1. update: i just lower the bar position like infinite (-9999999999) in the .ini. - The menu settings effects have been slightly reduced. Nice this is till working :D There are currently 2092 users and Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods: Utilitaires; Véhicules; Peintures; Armes; Scripts; Joueur; Maps; Divers; Forums; Plus. Latest version have very large nitro bar in ultra wide, is it possible to make it smaller? Baixar Compartilhar. Now with NFSU Speedo support! Added after burner speed for airplanes, helicopters and boats. best nitro mod !! Added auto refill option for the bar, enabled by default. Aide pour l'installation GTA 5 Cheats TurboSystemV (Ultra Nitro) 2.2. Latest version have very large nitro bar in ultra wide, is it possible to make it smaller? So here we have my second mod for GTA V, the infamous A-10A Thunderbolt II (also known as Warthog). Mod link: https://www.gta5-mods.com/weapons/realistic-shootouts-enhanced-0-9-beta-gtav-weapon-sound-mod#comments_tab, @XMOD how do you change the turbo settings in the game when you open the menu? - Reduced the slow time effect when activating the turbo. It cover the subtitles.Can you make it smaller or move it to a right position? The nitro bar now should be full the first time you enter a car. Basically, every 30 seconds the game will trigger a random effect. Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods: hey . - Flames are now currently come out of the exhausts. u mata fucker ............!!! Added auto refill option for the bar, enabled by default. Compatible avec GTA V sur PC. This is a needed mod, thank you for creating this. Wheels retract properly and the flaps are working together with the gears as well. Vous ne savez pas (ou plus) comment installer un mod, skin ou autre sur GTA V ? HOTFIX for V1.5: Boost speed now provides the intended speed boost. update: i just lower the bar position like infinite (-9999999999) in the .ini. The mod now shows a one-time message that can only be removed by opening SETUP menu. Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods: Utilitaires; Véhicules; Peintures; Armes; Scripts; Joueur; Maps; Divers; Forums; Plus . Forums ", make the sound lower, basicly earrapes you. Best turbomod btw, This mod for some reason makes the game crash with "Realistic Weapons Sounds" mod. "Realistic", as in, no magic pushing your car, this script actually makes the car have more engine power. Slight increase to the muzzle flash size. Faire un don avec . Nitro bar that can be refilled by drifting, going against traffic or jumping. The bar at the bottom of screen is too big. It really adds to the mod and he did an amazing job with it. hmm this only work for the first car I drive. It should have files like GTAV.exe and x64, - Requires Alexander Blade Script hook v (http://www.dev-c.com/gtav/scripthookv/). Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods: 26 159 téléchargements , 8 ko when i change my exhaust the backfire of the nitro only seems to be in the same place for the stock exhaust and does not add another exhaust nitro backfire when you apply dual exhaust its at the same position and it was only 1 nitrous backfire. Added auto refill option for the bar, enabled by default. FAQ All Versions. I beg of you. By alex189 Disable input on ENB editor. When I change car the nitro bar is there but it never fill up. (Simply use OpenIV) B)extract the textures and resize them to 1024x1024 and reimport them It will cut the file size in half or less, but it looks too good with the 2048x2048p textures, so I have left them in there. this work for me befor now when i re install the game didnt work any idea ? Juni 2015. Is it possible to change the recharge time? USE THIS WEB PAGE for button keys-https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/microsoft.directx_sdk.reference.xinput_gamepad(v=vs.85).aspx, Hope this helps you all it sure did me now im happy. (Rocket boats). Rudders, ailerons and elevators are working, the ailerons fold out as airbrakes as well. Added an option to limit the nitro to land vehicles. Fixed players being able to nitro outside of the car. Compatible avec GTA V sur PC. When I change car the nitro bar is there but it never fill up. - Reworked charging, now driving makes the turbo charge faster. It cover the subtitles.Can you make it smaller or move it to a right position? "Realistic", as in, no magic pushing your car, this script actually makes the car have more engine power. 1.0. Replace 0x0002 and Default: 0x0002 with any number that corresponds to whatever button you desire. Anyone know how I can fix this? Télécharger Partager. This effect can be anything from giving you an RPG to exploding all nearby vehicles or making every nearby ped dance. Added a sound effect when the turbo ends. - The settings impact on the turbo are now less powerful as a result of the new implemented algorithims. The nitro bar now should be full the first time you enter a car. "Realistic", as in, no magic pushing your car, this script actually makes the car have more engine power. Requested by. EMERGENCY STOP feature can not be activated if you press 'T' again while turbo is active. Any plans to fix this in the future? Cookies Anyone know how I can fix this? Tricks now stack: the more tricks you're doing at once, the faster the bar fills. The bar at the bottom of screen is too big. Added an option to limit the nitro to land vehicles. My ears. (Slow_Mo_Collision = 0->1 ). So i can decide between instant Turbo system or having to wait a whole minute before being able to use it again?