My MH334 … To learn more about premium .com domain valuations, watch the video below: Turbocharge your Web site. Other extensions usually just drive traffic to their .com counterparts. When I first bought the F111, it sounded abit raw on the edges, so I just stuck it into my hifi and ran in overnight.. now sounds smoother already. A: While not at the top of the summit, Grade-A IEMs are still very respectable performers that would still be considered as some of the best by many. They are stunning. Ouchia, it's the same number of drivers etc. © 2020 HugeDomains.com. Sellers declare the item's customs value and must comply with customs declaration laws. The shells are carefully filled in with acrylic. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program. The connectors are also different from the run-of-mill connectors used by other brands - they seem to more hardy and lock in with a nice click. GRADES. Owning a premium .com gives you great benefits including better SEO, name recognition, and providing your site with a sense of authority. The FitEar ToGo 334 is the new ‘universal’ IEM from renowned custom IEM maker FitEar. Mid-2 / High-13.5mm stereo mini-plug connector, EarphoneCarrying caseEarphone cable (1/8" Stereo Plug to FitEar Plugs), 1 Coleman street, #01-25The AdelphiSingapore 179803Mon-Sat: 12-8:30 PMSun: 2-6 PM, AAW CANARY ISOBARIC ELECTROSTATIC UNIVERSAL IN-EAR MONITOR, AAW NIGHTINGALE PLANAR MAGNETIC UNIVERSAL IN-EAR MONITOR, ADVANCED ACOUSTIC WERKES ASH UNIVERSAL IN-EAR MONITOR, ADVANCED ACOUSTIC WERKES MOCKINGBIRD REFERENCE UNIVERSAL IN-EAR MONITOR, AKG K812 PRO Superior Reference Open Back Circumaural Headphones, AKG K872 Master Reference Closed-Back Circumaural Headphones, Astell & Kern A&Norma SR25 Limited Edition Onyx Black, Astell & Kern A&Ultima AK SP1000M Digital Audio Player, ASTELL & KERN AK A&FUTURA SE100 Digital Audio Player. Graph database updates. FitEar MH334 Studio Reference 製品概要 MH334の優れたサウンドバランスはそのままに、周波数レンジ拡大ならびに中低域解像度の向上を目的に、ネットワークのオプティマイズを実施。 All rights reserved. Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors. JavaScript is disabled. affinityadapters has no other items for sale. Proper HiFi by any standard. Please enter 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code. No additional import charges at delivery! What is particularly outstanding for the MH334 has to be the timbre: it never fails to send shivers down my spine when there are strings in the music. This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. I bought some MH334s about 3 weeks ago. Will test for size first before buying more. The reason is simple: .com is the where most of Web traffic happens. Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag. Of course, there was no demo of the MH334 at that point in time. Portable Headphones, ... 12. fortress34. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. I'm after a set of these, does anyone know if they have an international distributor, or do I have to take japanese lessons AND fly to Japan to get a set? However, I will say that with classical music, the MH334 may not be so optimal; you may be better off with the C435. We're here to help! Will usually ship within 5 business days of receiving cleared payment. My C435 ordered last August 2013; 3 weeks 2 days from order date. The MH334 is easy to pop in and take out, which is useful when I fly when the crew come around to take orders, etc. There are 2 items available. I have had the TG334 for more than half a year now and I've always loved the slight warmth in its sig and the lovely slow decay of the bass. In fact, recently, I have added post-modern rock and vocal trance to the music collection. However, while C435 renders the details and layers of each song beautifully and clearly, the MH334 offers me a glimpse into the soul of the singer and the song. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. My view has always been that having the shell solid allows it to transmit more sensations than CIEMs which are hollow.