Question & Answer 4: Q: Which settings i must choose for flashing in e-sys (URL or ICOM/ENET) ? Most coders do well by changing this settings but some aren't aware of this. The only way to go is forums. same here tokenmaster. - PSdZData mapping compatibility is now at V56.5. - Added High Resolution fix for displays with width greater than 1600 pixels. Launcher is a product developed by Micro-Sys. BMW E-sys 3.33.0 Release notes: Version: E-sys 3.33.0. Selectable, ready-to-use, cheat codes, - Added Dynamic Stack Memory Allocation from 512MB to maximum of 2048MB. My success rate is about 30%. To use with relief, Esys 3.23.4 is the best. ...for me in WIN 10 loading BDC_CAFD for editing is in newest ESYS and Launcher Pro also very slow, On my PC is also very slow. thanks. Going back to the previus version to see if the problem still exist.  or use mmc.exe and Certificate Snap-in. Often times, allocating 1.4GB will fail. A forum community dedicated to BMW owners and enthusiasts. NOTE: Authenticode RSA certificate is no longer required, but installing RSA Certificate with "EB06BA22 6FB31CD3 787A2ABB 84E71D61 F1CEA5B9" thumbprint to the Trusted Root Certification Authorities store on current user is still recommended. A: I believe it is still URL, but you must use DHCP (either software or router). I can confirm this new launcher is working perfectly with Windows 10 Pro 1903. Question & Answer 5: And ones it even took almost 5 minutes to open a file, everything else is working fine i can code perfectly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. can you send me link of E-Sys Launcher PRO V1.0.4 . It is now offloaded to a native and managed code tandem providing faster data translation. Some people want to erase it. It's now possible to use > 1.8GB RAM. ENET can be used with E-sys or ISTA-P to flash. Free download E-Sys_Setup-3.33.4-39276e2_64bit: https://mega.nz/#!0xAlzCQR!_IiFcdxr-TdF6Qwz5ej3HlzR7Bl91FuiWzfceHP9uCE. Free Download Esys 3.33.4 Launcher PRO 3.4.0 Build 191. Psdz 5.07.01. See E-Sys Launcher.pdf for instructions on using 64-bit JRE, - Fixed issue with failure to load with some system when querying available memory due to corrupted .NET Performance Counter Registry, - "High Resolution Fix" is now always enabled, - Massive addition to Cheat codes, courtesy of dmnc02, Otakar and ruben_17non, - Fixed minor UI issue - Review button tooltip (reported by myfxp), - Fixed multi-group parsing of FDLCodes.xml. hi tokenmaster. Come join the discussion about Bimmerfest events, production numbers, programming, performance, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more!